President’s Day Weekend at Okuma Beach!
Friday, 12 February – Tuesday, 16 February
Enjoy your long weekend relaxing and having fun in the sun. Whether you are looking to camp or enjoy the great outdoors, Okuma is the go to spot for fun in the sun. Okuma has a wide array of land and water recreation. You will find areas to play tennis, basketball, kayak, snorkel, golf, and much more. We will have 50’s night fun during President’s Day weekend and exclusive entertainment.
Valentines Package at Okuma
Sunday, 14 February –
Tuesday, 16 February
Make your reservation by phone at 631-1991/1992
Escape to Okuma Beach this Valentine’s Day for a special, romantic weekend. Enjoy room accommodations for 2 nights and a special Valentine treat for you and your loved one. Finish your weekend away with a delicious dinner of Filet Mignon & Jumbo Shrimp on Sunday evening with live acoustic music by The Gloria’s. BEST NEWS: They’ve removed the reservation deadline, so you can reserve up until the day of. Not to mention, if you need to turn that weekend getaway to just one night of romance, you can talk to your reservation rep about modifying your package dates!
Okuma Beach General Information:
Pets, glass containers/bottles of any type, spear guns, fireworks and privately own watercraft are NOT allowed at Okuma.
All garbage and litter must either be deposited in trash bins provided, or taken with you when you leave.
*Campers must register at the camping registration booth located at the flight line parking lot or the Coral Reef Inn prior to establishing a camp site.
It will be a first-come, first-served basis.
Camping spots are limited.
- Camping supplies are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind that the supplies are limited. So if you can, bring your own. =]
- Besides Beachfront Family Campground and Hillside Adult Campground, we will also have three temporary overflow campgrounds.
- Please note that for safety, Beachfront Family Campground is the only camping areas that allow entry of personally owned vehicles. One vehicle per camp spot.
- Vehicles are prohibited at the Hillside Adult Campground and temporary overflow campgrounds. You must park your car at the visitor parking.
- Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to fire rings or grills provided. Burning trash in the fire ring or grill is strictly prohibited.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
Beachfront Family Campground & Overflow Campgrounds
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
Please be considerate of others.
Hillside Adult Campground
Quiet Hours are between 2 am – 6 am.
Please be considerate of others.
We will post camp spot information on Okuma’s Facebook whenever it’s sold out.
For more information please contact our front desk at 631-1990
(Monday – Thursday 7 am – 9 pm / Friday – Saturday 7 am – 10 pm).
Directions to Okuma Beach:
• Head north on the expressway towards Nago until the expressway (toll road) ends, or for a longer scenic route, follow Highway 58 north. (there is also a new tunnel between Kyoda expressway exit and Nago-city)
• After the expressway ends, continue north on 58 towards Cape Hedo for 36 kilometers.
• Turn left at the big Okuma beach sign and continue 2 kilometers until you see Okuma Beach recreation center on the left.
(You will pass JAL Okuma, which is a different resort.)