Saturday, 31 April & Sunday, 1 May
Room Release Day
Rooms for Okuma Beach Fest 2016 will be released on Tuesday, 8 March. Reservations must be made by phone. Please call 631-1991/1992 to reserve your spots!
Okuma Beach is located 51 miles north of Kadena Air Base off of Route 58
Gates will open at 12 pm (noon) on both days.
- Gate opens at noon
- Food & game vendors • noon – 10 pm
- Kiddie Land (MCCS) • noon – 6 pm
Okuma General Information
- Glass containers/bottles of any type, pets, spear guns, fireworks and privately own watercraft are STRICTLY PROHIBITED while on Okuma. These items will be confiscated.
- 100% I.D. check and bags/coolers will be inspected by Security Forces at the gate at random. If you are unwilling to comply with inspections requirement you WILL be removed from the installation.
- Personally owned vehicle (POV) entry is limited to one vehicle per room reservation and family camp site.
- Visitors/guests parking will be located at the flightline and designated parking areas.
- All garbage and litter must either be deposited in trash bins provided, or taken with you when you leave.
*Campers must register the Coral Reef Inn prior to establishing a camp site.
Campsites are offered on a first come, first served basis
$10 • Per tent per day for regular family camping spots
$15 • Per tent per day for regular single camping spots
$5 • Per tent per day for overflow family camping spots – no picnic table, no BBQ grill
Camping spots are limited.
- Camping supplies are available for rent on a first come, first served basis. Keep in mind that supplies are limited, so bring what you own! For packing tips visit KadenaBlog.com
- Besides Beachfront Family Campground and Hillside Adult Campground, we will also have three temporary overflow campgrounds.
- Please note that for safety, the Beachfront Family Campground is the only camping area that allows entry of POVs. One vehicle per camp spot…no exceptions.
- Vehicles are prohibited at the Hillside Adult Campground and overflow campgrounds. You must park your car at the visitor parking location and hand-carry your items to your campsite…no exceptions.
- Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to fire pits or grills provided. Burning trash in the fire pit or grill is strictly prohibited.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
“Only YOU can prevent forest fires!” – Smokey the Bear & Michael G. Scott
Beachfront Family Campground & Overflow Campgrounds
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
Please be considerate of others.
Hillside Adult Campground
Quiet Hours are between 2 am – 6 am.
Please be considerate of others.
We will post camp spot information on Okuma Facebook when it’s sold out.
For more information please contact our front desk at 631-1990 (Mon – Thu 7 am – 9 pm / Fri – Sat 7 am – 10 pm).
OKUMA HOURS OF OPERATION INFORMATION:
Surfside Restaurant Operation
We will run the normal operation for breakfast from 7:30 am – 10:00 am for both Saturday and Sunday morning.
We will be offering a special menu on patio from noon – 10 pm.
Weverunner Lounge Operation
The patio will be open from noon – midnight.
Normal Operation • 9 am – 5 pm
Coral Reef Inn (Front Desk)
Normal Operation • 7 am – 10 pm
Normal Operation • 9 am – 10 pm
Normal Operation • 8 am – 5 pm
Go-Kart • 25 April – 6 May
Tennis Court • 25th April – 4 May
Slot Machine • TBD
Golf Course • 30 April & 1 May
Buggy Bike Rental • 30 April & 1 May
Golf Cart Rental • 29 April & 2 May
Stay tuned for more details on the entertainment lineup for Beach Fest 2016!