“Okuma Matata” Luau Night
Saturday, 11 June
Enjoy live Polynesian performances by the dance group Hula Hālau Nānā I Ke Kumu, a private concert by a special Hawaiian performer Anuhea with music by Hawaiian band KOA. Book a room or camp under the stars!
Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, 27 May – Monday, 30 May
Make the best of your Memorial Day Weekend! Join us for free games all weekend, fun water activities and live entertainment on Saturday night! Reserve your room today!
Mother’s Day Weekend
Saturday, 7 May – Sunday, 8 May
Join Okuma Beach for a beautiful Mother’s Day Brunch on Saturday and Sunday morning at Surfside Restaurant. Mom not a morning person? Treat her to a special Mother’s Day Weekend Dinner on Saturday or Sunday night. Don’t miss out on a special live concert featuring Kluso Taylor & Hirara on Saturday evening!
Spring Break at Okuma
Spring Break is rolling into the shores of Okuma Beach. Don’t miss out on all of the fun activities we’re offering 9 April – 17 April!
Okuma Beach Fest 2016
Room release for Okuma Beach Fest 2016 starts March 8! Reservations must be made via telephone, only! To reserve a room call: 631-1991/631-1992. For room types, visit kadenafss.com/rec/okuma. For all the information for Okuma Beach Fest, visit our page on Kadena Events. Don’t miss out on the biggest beach party of the year!
St. Patrick’s Day Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament
18 – 20 March • $20 per person
Calling all card sharks! Join us for Okuma’s First Inaugural St. Patrick’s Day Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament. Put on your poker face to win the grand prize: a custom Okuma Championship Bracelet. Room packages come with an automatic buy-in and a 10% discount on your dinner. If you’d like to just participate, the buy-in is $20. Please call 631-1991/1992 to make reservations.
Calendar of Events:
Friday, 18 March: Competitor Meet & Greet
Saturday, 19 March: Tournament play begins at 10 am
Sunday, 20 March: Finals play begins at 10 am
President’s Day Weekend at Okuma Beach!
Friday, 12 February – Tuesday, 16 February
Enjoy your long weekend relaxing and having fun in the sun. Whether you are looking to camp or enjoy the great outdoors, Okuma is the go to spot for fun in the sun. Okuma has a wide array of land and water recreation. You will find areas to play tennis, basketball, kayak, snorkel, golf, and much more. We will have 50’s night fun during President’s Day weekend and exclusive entertainment.
Valentines Package at Okuma
Sunday, 14 February – Tuesday, 16 February
Make your reservation by phone at 631-1991/1992
Escape to Okuma Beach this Valentine’s Day for a special, romantic weekend. Enjoy room accommodations for 2 nights and a special Valentine treat for you and your loved one. Finish your weekend away with a delicious dinner of Filet Mignon & Jumbo Shrimp on Sunday evening with live acoustic music by The Gloria’s. BEST NEWS: They’ve removed the reservation deadline, so you can reserve up until the day of. Not to mention, if you need to turn that weekend getaway to just one night of romance, you can talk to your reservation rep about modifying your package dates!
Okuma Beach General Information:
Pets, glass containers/bottles of any type, spear guns, fireworks and privately own watercraft are NOT allowed at Okuma.
All garbage and litter must either be deposited in trash bins provided, or taken with you when you leave.
*Campers must register at the camping registration booth located at the flight line parking lot or the Coral Reef Inn prior to establishing a camp site.
It will be a first-come, first-served basis.
Camping spots are limited.
- Camping supplies are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind that the supplies are limited. So if you can, bring your own. =]
- Besides Beachfront Family Campground and Hillside Adult Campground, we will also have three temporary overflow campgrounds.
- Please note that for safety, Beachfront Family Campground is the only camping areas that allow entry of personally owned vehicles. One vehicle per camp spot.
- Vehicles are prohibited at the Hillside Adult Campground and temporary overflow campgrounds. You must park your car at the visitor parking.
- Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to fire rings or grills provided. Burning trash in the fire ring or grill is strictly prohibited.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
Beachfront Family Campground & Overflow Campgrounds
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
Please be considerate of others.
Hillside Adult Campground
Quiet Hours are between 2 am – 6 am.
Please be considerate of others.
We will post camp spot information on Okuma’s Facebook whenever it’s sold out.
For more information please contact our front desk at 631-1990
(Monday – Thursday 7 am – 9 pm / Friday – Saturday 7 am – 10 pm).
Directions to Okuma Beach:
• Head north on the expressway towards Nago until the expressway (toll road) ends, or for a longer scenic route, follow Highway 58 north. (there is also a new tunnel between Kyoda expressway exit and Nago-city)
• After the expressway ends, continue north on 58 towards Cape Hedo for 36 kilometers.
• Turn left at the big Okuma beach sign and continue 2 kilometers until you see Okuma Beach recreation center on the left.
(You will pass JAL Okuma, which is a different resort.)