Rock in 2016 at Okuma Beach!
Thursday, 31 December
Okuma Beach Located ONLY 51 miles North of Kadena Air Base off of 58
Gates will open at 8 pm.
$22 • Adults
$16 • Ages 13 – 17
$10 • Ages 4 – 12
Free • Ages 3 & under
Party wristbands will be available for purchase at the Surfside Restaurant. Wristbands will include hors d’oeuvres from 9 pm to 11 pm and exclusive entertainment from PRISS, LA’s Kiss tribute band & Banjo Ai, a glass of champagne or non-alcoholic beverage at midnight as well as a midnight breakfast buffet.
You wanted the best? You got the best! Rock in 2016 with Priss, LA’s hottest KISS tribute band! They will be performing legendary hits like, Rock N Roll All Nite, Detroit Rock City, Shout it Out Loud, and many more at Okuma Beach on New Year’sEve.
Want to stay the night and enjoy New Year’s Eve under the stars?
Pets, glass containers/bottles of any type, spear guns, fireworks and privately own watercraft are NOT allowed at Okuma.
Bags and coolers will be inspected by Security Forces at the gate.
Personal vehicle entry is restricted. Visitors/guests parking will be located at the flight line parking area, unless you have room reservations.
All garbage and litter must either be deposited in trash bins provided, or taken with you when you leave.
*Campers must register at the camping registration booth located at the flight line parking lot or the Coral Reef Inn prior to establishing a camp site.
It will be a first-come, first-served basis.
Camping spots are limited.
- Camping supplies are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please keep in mind that the supplies are limited. So if you can, bring your own. =]
- Besides Beachfront Family Campground and Hillside Adult Campground, we will also have three temporary overflow campgrounds.
- Please note that for safety, Beachfront Family Campground is the only camping areas that allow entry of personally owned vehicles. One vehicle per camp spot.
- Vehicles are prohibited at the Hillside Adult Campground and temporary overflow campgrounds. You must park your car at the visitor parking.
- Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to fire rings or grills provided. Burning trash in the fire ring or grill is strictly prohibited.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
Beachfront Family Campground & Overflow Campgrounds
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
Please be considerate of others.
Hillside Adult Campground
Quiet Hours are between 2 am – 6 am.
Please be considerate of others.
We will post camp spot information on Okuma Facebook when it’s sold out.
For more information please contact our front desk at 631-1990
(Monday – Thursday 7 am – 9 pm / Friday – Saturday 7 am – 10 pm).
Directions to Okuma Beach:
•Head north on the expressway towards Nago until the expressway (toll road) ends, or for a longer scenic route, follow Highway 58 north. (there is also a new tunnel between Kyoda expressway exit and Nago-city)
• After the expressway ends, continue north on 58 towards Cape Hedo for 36 kilometers.
• Turn left at the big Okuma beach sign and continue 2 kilometers until you see Okuma Beach recreation center on the left.
(You will pass JAL Okuma, which is a different resort.)